Industrial Pumping Services Done Right
Our residential customers aren’t the only people that rely on FloHawks Plumbing + Septic for their plumbing and septic needs.
Businesses of all sizes rely on our expertise and knowledge to solve the most complex plumbing problems that could potentially impact the safety of their customers and employees as well as the bottom line.
We believe that in order for our customers to receive the best service possible, our technicians must have the best tools available. Armed with the latest and greatest in pumping and septic equipment and technology, our technicians are able to pump, clean, empty, and transport large quantities of matter your business produces.
Industrial Pumping Services
There’s no job too dirty or messy, and you can depend on us to get the job done quickly and efficiently. This saves your business a considerable amount of money and operational downtime.
We have extensive experience pumping and cleaning:
- Bar screen pits
- Dairy farms
- Pulp and paper mills
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Sewage lagoons
- Manure pits
Our extensive list of satisfied industrial pumping customers continues to grow, and includes large corporations, small businesses, and local governments.
Choose FloHawks Plumbing + Septic for Your Industrial Pumping Services
Just like the small businesses and large corporations we service, we place emphasis on customer service and satisfaction in everything we do. Our customers also have customers of their own and the quality of our work also impacts them. As a result, FloHawks Plumbing + Septic is available 24/7, 365 days a year to handle any job, and we don’t charge extra for calls made at night or during weekends and holidays.
The unique characteristics of our pumps makes it possible to pump “liquids” so thick and viscous that you may not have considered using a pump for such applications.
FloHawks Plumbing + Septic is…
- Extensive experience
- Fast, efficient crews
- Latest in equipment and technology
- A division of Northwest Cascade, Inc., with offices throughout the West
- Save money by reducing operational downtime
- Minimize the need to add liquid, which reduces project dump fees
- Work locally and regionally
- Finish on time or ahead of schedule
- Work long shifts to get the job done and get you back on-line quickly
- Concerned for job sites
- Food-grade oils used in our pumps and hydraulic hoses are environmentally safe
- Job site clean when finished
- No injuries on any industrial pumping job
- NW Cascade intrastate Experience Modification Rate for year 2000 is an outstanding .5456
- Long list of successful jobs
- Customers treated like partners
- Cleaned digesters from 10,000 to over 1.2 million gallons
- Pumped 10 million gallons of water per day
- Trucked over 1 million gallons of water per day during floods
- Cleaned clarifiers over 3 million gallons